Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The only honest thing that happened on superbowl Sunday




I realize that it has been a while since I blogged here...But anyway.
A few days ago Turner, jen and myself hunkered down with chips and pizza to watch the seahawks in the superbowl. While it was not the game I had hoped for it was nice to unwind with the two of them with nothing more on my mind than a great day just hanging out together. We took some great pics of turner in my hawks hat, he loved wearing it.

Turner also has finally gotten the hang of food. We took him out the other night to a Chinese buffet. He ate so much I thought they were going to charge us for his meal. He ate peaches, white rice, peas, green beans, carrots, and some cake for desert. Also lately he has been going to starbucks with jen and while she gets a mocha, he gets banana bread and eats almost half a slice... What a little muncher. I will have to get some pics of him at starbucks.

later

No comments: